Your legal team can hold depositions and arbitration hearings in Winter Reporting’s New York City arbitration center conveniently located in New York’s downtown financial district, directly adjacent to Broadway’s terminus at Bowling Green.
The main hearing room and deposition rooms offer several configurations. Each breakout room is fully equipped with PC and laptop workstations, a Ricoh multifunction printer/scanner/copier and high speed (secure wireless) and hardline internet access. Our multimedia presentation equipment includes a Wolfvision VZ-9 document visualizer, Epson 3000 Lumen projector, projection screen and flat screen monitors. Our main hearing room has a high-end surround sound system.
Breakout Room A
Breakout Room B
Panelist Deliberation Room
Arbitration Center Support
- Winter Reporting’s tech staff is nearby to support you with any technical problems or questions you have so your hearing proceeds smoothly.
Arbitration Center Feature Summary
- Private phones lines
- Polycom Conference phones
- Video conferencing
- 100 mbps wireless internet access and hard line Ethernet connections
- Business grade, multi-function printer/scanner/copier
- Laptops and/or Desktop PCs
- Commercial grade, dedicated electric outlets
- State-of-the-art sound system in our Hearing Room
Winter Reporting provides the latest videoconferencing services for their legal clients. Our video conferencing technology features broadcast-quality video and audio and we provide attentive support staff. We can schedule your national and international video conferencing needs, so please call toll-free, 877.953.1414 or email us for more information.